We want to make you as safe as possible when you come to our office as well as keep those that work in our office safe. So we are:
- Cleaning the office regularly and all patient areas are thoroughly disinfected after every patient.
- Restricting entry to our office to patients only and one patient at a time.
- Practicing social distancing within the office whenever possible.
- Utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as needed.
- Hand washing thoroughly before and after each patient visit.
- Providing PPE as needed to patients who do not have their own.
- Offering virtual consultations so that you do not have to come in at all if there is no need to.
We ask that you notify us before coming into the office if you have had exposure to a person diagnosed with Covid-19 or if you are experiencing:
- Fever of 100 degrees or above
- Cough or severe chills
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of smell or taste
- Muscle pain or aches
- Sudden tiredness and/or headaches
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea
Signs and symptoms of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) may appear two to 14 days after exposure.
The severity of COVID-19 symptoms can range from very mild to severe. Some people may have only a few symptoms, and some people may have no symptoms at all.
Please call, text or email us if you need to notify us or have questions regarding this policy.
Call or Text
You will be asked to review and sign the following Informed Consent prior to having any plastic surgery treatment you may be considering which you can read here.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding regarding these policies.
COVID-19 INFORMED CONSENT/ AGREEMENT
I understand that I am opting for an elective treatment/procedure/surgery that is not urgent and may not be medically necessary.
I also understand that the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. I further understand that COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread by person-to-person contact; and, as a result, federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing. I recognize that Dr. Windle and all of his office personnel are closely monitoring this situation and have put in place reasonable preventive measures aimed to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, given the nature of the virus, I understand there is an inherent risk of becoming infected with COVID-19 by virtue of simply being in contact with others and proceeding with this elective treatment/procedure/surgery. I hereby acknowledge and assume the risk of becoming infected with COVID-19 through this elective treatment/procedure/surgery, and I give my express permission for Dr. Windle and all of his office personnel to proceed with the same.
I understand that, even if I have been tested for COVID and received a negative test result, the tests in some cases may fail to detect the virus or I may have contracted COVID after the test. I understand that, if I have a COVID-19 infection, and even if I do not have any symptoms for the same, proceeding with this elective treatment/procedure/surgery can lead to a higher chance of complication.
I understand that possible exposure to COVID-19 before/during/after my treatment/procedure/surgery may result in the following: a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, extended quarantine/self-isolation, additional tests, hospitalization that may require medical therapy, Intensive Care treatment, possible need for intubation/ventilator support, short-term or long-term intubation, other potential complications, and the risk of death. In addition, after my elective treatment/procedure/surgery, I may need additional care that may require me to go to an emergency room or a hospital.
I understand that COVID-19 may cause additional risks, some or many of which may not currently be known at this time, in addition to the risks described herein, as well as those risks for the treatment/procedure/surgery itself.
I have been given the option to defer my treatment/procedure/surgery to a later date. However, I understand all the potential risks and I would like to proceed with my desired treatment/procedure/surgery.
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO SIGN THIS DOCUMENT ONLINE EITHER AT YOUR PRE-OPERATIVE APPOINTMENT OR JUST BEFORE YOUR SURGERY OR PROCEDURE.
Plastic Surgery Prices and Cost
Most of our plastic surgery prices are listed on the prices page. All prices include the operating room, anesthesia and post-operative follow ups.
If the plastic surgery procedure you are interested in is not listed, please contact our office and we will gladly help you get your questions answered. There many procedures and plastic surgery prices can get confusing so do not hesitate to call or email us.
There is a $125 consultation fee which will be applied to any procedure or treatment in our office. A valid credit card is required to schedule your appointment. If you do not show up for your appointment your card will be charged a $125 consultation fee. Voicemail cancellations are not accepted and we have a 48 hour cancellation policy.
Accepted forms of payment.
Cash, checks or credit cards are acceptable forms of payment for plastic surgery. Financing is also available through Care Credit.
Most patients find it best to use a credit card for their plastic surgery since that is usually much less costly than a cosmetic surgery credit company, however we do offer Care Credit for those who need or want to use it.
Additional expenses are include but are not limited to:
- Blood work and EKG for all patients over 50 years old and scheduled for the operating room.
- Additional lab work. This is only required if you have health concerns that need to be investigated prior to your procedure. For instance, if you have a recent history of anemia or you have not had a mammogram and you are overdue.
- A sports bra or two for breast surgery like breast reduction, breast lift or breast augmentation if you do not already have one or two.Extra dressings may be needed for cases like liposuction.
- Some anti-inflammatory medicine like Aleve or Motrin if you do not already have some at home.
- Prescription pain medications may be necessary but with the rapid recovery plastic surgery techniques for NO DRAIN tummy tuck, breast augmentation, face lift and rhinoplasty that we use it is unlikely since anti-inflammatory medication is usually all that is required.
It is common for patients to want or need more than one procedure or service at the same time. There is generally a 10% discount for second plastic surgeries.
We understand that there are times when you must miss an appointment due to emergencies or obligations for work or family. However, when you do not call to cancel an appointment, you may be preventing another patient from getting in to see us. Conversely, the situation may arise where another patient fails to cancel their appointment and we are unable to schedule you for a visit.
If an appointment is not cancelled at least 48 hours in advance you will be charged a fee of $125.